Based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley, 300 takes over the screen like an invading horde. With all the gushing blood of a horror movie and the scope of a classic epic, the second film from Zack Snyder (who helmed the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead) is an impressive visual spectacle. In 300, Gerard Butler (PS I Love You) plays Leonidas, the king of ancient Sparta. The city is famous for its warrior philosophy and Leonidas won’t kneel to the demands of Persia’s King, Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro, Lost). Instead, Leonidas leads his 300-strong army against Xerxes’s army of millions. Meanwhile, his wife (Lena Headey, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles) campaigns in Sparta for the city to send reinforcements, as she butts heads with the treacherous Theron (Dominic West, The Wire).
- MPAA rating : Unrated (Not Rated)
- Audio : English
- Director : Zack Snyder
- Media Format : Color, PAL, Subtitled, Surround Sound
- Run time : 1 hour and 56 minutes
- Release date : November 26, 2007
- Actors : Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham, Dominic West, Vincent Regan
- Producers : Ben Waisbren, Bernie Goldmann
- Studio : Warner Home Video
- Writers : Frank Miller, Kurt Johnstad, Lynn Varley, Michael B. Gordon, Zack Snyder
- Number of discs : 1
There are no reviews yet.