Marvel’s Avengers is an epic, third-person, action-adventure game that combines an original, cinematic story with single-player and co-operative gameplay.*
Assemble Your Team Of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Embrace Your Powers, And Live Your Super Hero Dreams.
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a new, hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco.
The celebration turns deadly when a mysterious enemy causes a catastrophic accident which results in massive devastation.
Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, a sprawling adventure ignites when a determined young woman named Kamala Khan sets out to reassemble and rebuild the Avengers to stop the unchecked power of the secretive new force known as AIM.
Marvel’s Avengers continues the epic journey with new Heroes and new narrative delivered on an ongoing basis, for the definitive Avengers gaming experience.
Embrace Your Powers
- Progress through the campaign to rebuild your Hero roster; then continue to battle AIM solo or online with friends
- Unlock powerful skills and gear for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes to suit your playstyle
- Customize these iconic Heroes with original and new outfits inspired by over 80 years of Marvel history
- Using a reclaimed helicarrier as a base of operations, launch Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) in hotspots around the globe
- Up to four players assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats
- As the narrative unfolds, new Super Heroes and regions are delivered at no additional cost